Get Sting My Songs Tour Images

Get Sting My Songs Tour Images. Oktober 2020 tritt der singer/songwriter in oberhausen, hamburg, leipzig und zürich auf. See more of sting on facebook.

New Sting My Song Tour 2019 Black T Shirt Nowprimet
New Sting My Song Tour 2019 Black T Shirt Nowprimet from cdn.shopify.com
Sting message in a bottle live in sofia bulgaria 01.06.2019. Sting how i started writing songs again. Sting 《my songs tour 》 full live in fukuoka ~7 oct 2019.

Cherrytree management and live nation have confirmed that sting:

Only considered 63 of 69 setlists (ignored empty and strikingly short setlists). Only considered 63 of 69 setlists (ignored empty and strikingly short setlists). Book online, view seating plans. The tour began on 28 may 2019 at la seine musicale in paris, france and went on until 17 november 2019 at the met in philadelphia.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url